20 May Certified Coach (Career Coaching) Skills Preview 14th June
Join the coaching profession in Singapore’s leading career coaching and learning centre for PMETs.
To Find Out:
– The opportunities of a Career Coach
– How to be an Associate Career Coach
– How to position yourself as a Career Coach to create your additional sustainable revenue stream
– How to develop your professional Coaching Skills
We are offering:
– Coaching and Training Engagement for Associate Career Coach
– Program to be a Certified Career Coach by Centre for Career Excellence
ICA (the International Coach Academy) and CCE (the Centre for Career Excellence) offers a ground-breaking Career Coach training programme to be available to professionals and corporate leaders.
This marks the first time a career development centre in Singapore has joined with one of the world’s leading coach training academy to enable professionals and corporate leaders across Singapore to gain a Certified Coach Skills (Career Coaching) Certification from ICA and a Certified Career Coach Certification from CCE at the same time.
With ICA’s unparalleled global network of coaches and members, alongside the Centre for Career Excellence’s resources in career development learning, this synergy will present a powerful partnership to build a community of career coaches in Singapore.
Wednesday, 14 June 2017, 7:00pm to 9:30pm
Training Vision Institute, Lifelong Learning Institute, #06-04/05 (Lift Lobby B), Singapore 408601