Wind: 6 KPH
Humidity: 1 %
Visibility: 10 KM
How to Use LinkedIn to Grow Your Influence Online
Why LinkedIn? Because it is the world’s largest professional network
● Total Number of Monthly Active Users : 250 million
● Typical User : Professionals (44% earn more than $75,000 annually)
● Number of New Linkedin New Members per Second : 2
● What Users Want : to do business
This program is designed for PMETs who want to use the world’s largest professional network – LinkedIn – to grow their influence online so they can dramatically increase their chances of getting the job they want.
At the end of the program, the participants should be able to:
● Understand the role videos play in blended learning
● Understand the video creation process
● Aware of the instructional strategies for designing learning content using videos
● Able to identify the different categories of videos for blended learning
● Aware of the platforms for hosting videos for blended learning
● Know how to safeguard their intellectual property
About the Facilitator, Melvyn Tan
Melvyn is LinkedIn’s first video evangelist from Singapore. Starting only in December 2017, he has grew the viewership of his videos on LinkedIn from 400 to more than 60 thousand views. He is currently a sought-after speaker and trainer on building an influence on LinkedIn. He has also spoken at numerous events including LinkedIn Local events in Singapore.
Prior to this, Melvyn has trained, consulted for, and coached thousands of professionals across a wide range of industries such as education, digital broadcasting, industrial automation, coaching companies, plastic injection, point-of-sales systems, and specialty chemicals.
As a lifelong learner, Melvyn has equipped himself by becoming certified or trained in fields such as Balanced Scorecard, Digital Media, ACTA, NLP, and many more. Melvyn is also a Lifelong Learning Superhero on Facebook Group, Community of Learning (Singapore).
Melvyn is also a vlogger on YouTube. His videos were discovered and often promoted by other influencers. Chris Brogan, a New York Times bestselling author has tweeted three of his videos to his audience on Twitter. Gary Vaynerchuk also appeared on one of Melvyn’s vlog and used him as a reference for anyone who wish to become successful in creating video content.